How to Send Your Equipment in for Repair
- No RA (return authorization) is required. Just complete our Repair Request form and print a copy to enclose with your equipment.
- After equipment evaluation, we will provide you with a written estimate by email. We request that you respond to an estimate within 48 hours to ensure a timely repair. There is no charge for an estimate unless you decide to have your equipment returned without being repaired.
- Repairs will be returned via UPS ground unless otherwise requested.
- Payment may be made by company check, cashier check, money order or credit card.
- If paying by company check we must have an approved credit application on file.
- To ensure your shipment is received undamaged, we recommend use of a strong box (or double box if unit is large/heavy) with a minimum of 3 inches of clearance surrounding the unit, fill the clearance with protective packing material. Units will normally be returned in same box. Insure your package with the carrier against loss or damage. The carrier does sometimes damage the shipment, so make sure you’re protected. When we return your equipment we always insure it for the replacement cost with the carrier.