Repairing your existing equipment can save you money
We are an independent factory authorized warranty service provider for several manufacturers. We can service most other manufacturers out of warranty. We also repair projectors and audio equipment. If you’re not sure if we repair your piece of equipment just give us a call. AVS strives to be your one stop service center which makes it convenient for you to have one place to send all of your electronics for repair. We have been in business for over 30 years, we must be doing something right. Trust all of your service and repair needs to us. We will take care of you like no one else.
– DVR Repair
– Analog and Digital Matrix Repair
– Keypad Repair
– All PTZ Camera Repair
– Projector Repair
We provide estimates for all out of warranty repairs. Customers may receive estimates by email or fax. We will begin work once we receive an estimate approval. We request that you respond to an estimate in 48 hours to ensure a timely repair. There is no charge for an estimate unless you decide to have your equipment returned without being repaired.
Once serviced, all equipment is put on a test bench to verify it’s status. This process has all but eliminated returns after a repair.
AVS is a factory authorized repair facility for all models of industrial CCTV equipment manufactured under the following brands:
- Parasound Audio
How to Send Your Equipment in for Service
• No RA (return authorization) is required.
• For your convenience, you may download the attached Service Request Form to complete and enclose with your equipment. The form is available in Adobe PDF Format which requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader. It can be downloaded for free if you don’t have it. The form is fillable and can be included with your shipment.
• The service request form is not required but the information on it is. If you do not use the form please be sure to include the following information inside the box:
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address (if different from shipping address)
- Model & Serial #
- Detailed Problem Description or Work Requested (cleaning, preventive maintenance, or repair)
- Accessories included in shipment (lens, power cord, etc.)
- PO# (if applicable)
- Proof of purchase for warranty repairs
• Items will be shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested.
• Payment may be made by company check, cashier check, money order or credit card.
• If paying by company check we must have an approved credit application on file.
• To ensure your shipment is received undamaged, we recommend wrapping the unit(s) in plastic wrap or a bag. Use a strong box (or double box if unit is large/heavy) with a minimum of 3 inches of clearance surrounding the unit, fill the clearance with protective packing material. Units will normally be returned in same box. Insure your package with the carrier against loss or damage. The carrier does sometimes damage the shipment, so make sure your protected. When we return your equipment we always insure it for the replacement cost with the carrier.
New Equipment Sales – To learn more about our security solution sales, contact AVS today. Call 800-367-1896, or fill out our contact form and we will respond promptly.
Refurbished Equipment Sales – As an integrator and national service center, we often stock refurbished equipment. All equipment is guaranteed to work on arrival and has been tested by one of our trained electronics technicians. Refurbished units are a cost effective way to ensure you have a spare or to add to an existing system. Availability varies so check back often.
Replacement Parts – We stock and sell replacement parts such as camera dome covers, camera housings, power supplies, fuses and circuit boards. Call with your model number to determine if replacement parts are available.
Don’t forget WE BUY USED EQUIPMENT. When upgrading a system that still has working equipment, consider calling us to request an evaluation.
We offer on-site training for new installations and provide training upon request. AVS offers several training options to make you an expert user.
Introduction to CCTV – designed to provide an overview of the components included in a CCTV (closed-circuit TV) system or video surveillance system. This course is ideal as a precursor to our other courses. Attendees learn terminology, technology basics, how to compare equipment specifications and how to identify needs for system design.
Surveyor Camera Operator – developed in conjunction with Vicon Industries for the popular Surveyor Camera Series. This course is ideal for ITS (Intelligent Traffic System) technicians, facility managers and security operators. The course covers the camera basics, communications, programming functionality and troubleshooting. Optional advanced training topics such as macros and firmware upgrades can be added on.
Custom – AVS provides training on all custom designed installations.